Paying your Bill
Bill Payment Options
DC Water offers several ways for you to pay your bill:
- Billing/Payment Online: Pay online with My DC Water. Register online and pay using your credit card, checking or savings account to make a one-time payment through My DC Water. You can also sign up for recurring payment options using a credit card or your checking or savings account.
- Check or Money Order: Mail a check or money order to DC Water in the envelope enclosed with your printed bill. To avoid late fees, please allow a minimum of 3 business days before your due date for your payment to reach us by mail. Payments can be mailed to:
District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority
Customer Service Department
P.O. Box 97200
Washington, DC 20090
- Automatic Bill Payment: DC Water offers automatic bill payment through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), which automatically deducts money from your checking or savings account. You will still receive an itemized statement, but you won't have to write checks. Instead, the bank sends the funds for you. You may sign up for this option on My DC Water under the "Pay my Bill" option. See a demo of how easy it is to register for "My DC Water" before you get started.
- Credit Card: DC Water accepts credit card payments from your VISA, Mastercard, or Discover Card. You can pay online at My DC Water or call (202) 354-3600, 24 hours a day.
- Cash payments in person: You may pay your DC Water bill in cash in person at a number of Western Union locations. How to pay your bill in cash.
If you are experiencing financial hardship and request assistance, please visit Customer Assistance Program.