Who Needs to Register
All new and current customers, or property managers must register for the new My DC Water portal to take advantage of our online features.
Information For Property Owners, Property Managers and Tenants
- With the launch of the portal, and as DC Water begins transitioning to a new Customer Information System, only property owners or property managers can create a new User ID at mydcwater.com.
- Property Managers will need the account owners last name, account number and address to register an account under their profile.
- Until our next upgrade in early 2018, there can be only one profile, either the property owner or the property manager.
- In early 2018, tenants will have the ability to create a User ID (with property owner approval) when DC Water fully implements its new Customer Information System. At that time, both property owners and tenants will have the ability to create a User ID, with the owner’s approval.
- Until early 2018, tenants and others can still make online one-time payments on behalf of the property owner at www.mydcwater.com without having to create a new User ID.